If you have to ask you'll never know ! [L.Armstrong]... thats Louis not Lance.

Nov 18, 2012

Thank you Bala Saheb !

Thank you for all you did in life and even more in death. Thank you for the loyalty the supporters your showed you. If the shops had been open today I would have had a problem. I would have had to tell my wife I had no money. Because the site I work at gives me work on a daily basis. I work eight hours, they pay me for eight hours. If the shops were open she would have asked me where the food on the floor was today. I didn't have to tell her that I had no money. What kind of a incompetent hunter gatherer would that have made me in her eyes? The shops were closed, the market was closed, even the liquor shop that sometimes extends me credit on a quarter of santra was closed. So with my pride intact my belly empty and my children hungry I say thank you. Jai Maharashtra!


Fairdealsonline said...

Awesome article. Kudos!!!

Best Christmas deals on Trees etc. 90% Discount (1st time Pre Decorated Trees in India)



ABTC said...

happy new year frnd

Aadil sayed said...

hi nice article and good content,

if you wish to get your domain name for cheap contact me on

name your blog from blogspot.com to

bandrabuggers.com on discounted rate,

thanks regards

aadil sayed